A sports and entertainment company located in the Southeast US.
This position reports directly to the owner.
The Vice President, Corporate Communications serves as the top communications leader for the company and acts as the voice of the owner, in addition to leading all internal and external communications programs.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Develop, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, a comprehensive communications plan that supports the overall company strategy and key initiatives.
- Ensure the company has a seamless communications narrative around all of its stakeholders, including employees, consumers, and shareholders.
- Work with the executive leadership team to facilitate and produce all internal and employee communications, including town hall meetings, newsletters, announcements, and other correspondence.
- Support and collaborate with the executive team on all executive communication to internal and external audiences.
- Develop, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, a comprehensive community partnership strategy that serves as an extension of the brand and the company’s overall strategy.
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the executive team, all press releases, news conferences, crisis communication, and other media-related endeavors.
- Prepare all written and verbal communications for large-scale presentations and meetings.
- 10+ years in a senior-level corporate communications role, ideally supporting a consumer brand product, service, or experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to assimilate quickly into new management teams.
- Exemplary communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field strongly preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.