Private equity-held global producer of durable goods.
This position will report directly the CEO and lead a business unit leadership team with full P&L oversight.
This executive will serve as the strategic and operational leader of the business unit in all aspects: sales, operations, financial, people engagement, and profit and loss (P&L).
Specific duties will include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Develop, inspire, and retain a high-performing and collaborative team to lead the organic growth plan for the organization.
- Serve as the region’s top executive, effectively communicating activities to executive management teams as part of a global organization.
- Drive a fast-paced, energetic, and analytical team with a strong metrics-oriented approach.
- Build sound alignment with global e-commerce organization to drive sales growth effectively across traditional and omni-channels to avoid channel conflicts.
- Develop strong rapport and collaboration across other functions, such as operations, finance, marketing, etc., in order to develop and enhance the success of the company.
- Identify new approaches to grow sales and margin, and effective operations and cost controls.
- Prepare annual budget plan for the business unit.
- Build state-of-the-art route to market, performance of operations, alignment of the team, and engagement of the workforce.
- Manage direct reports on performance and development, coach and support direct reports in their responsibilities by training, coaching, and inspiration.
- 15+ years of successful experience in a fast-paced branded or durable goods company with a track record of consistent revenue growth.
- Strong understanding and experience of business-to-business-to-consumer markets within the US, and preferably Canada and South America.
- Proven track record of developing and inspiring management teams and companies or a business unit or division.
- Experience working on an international management team with an understanding of cultural nuances.
- Ability to perform in a matrixed environment and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills.
- Experience selling through retail and distribution.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; self-confident and organized team player.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.