Executive Vice President – Operations
Privately held investment firm with a diversified strategy across real estate development, hospitality, and operating companies in business services and industrial sectors.
This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
In partnership with the CEO and executive team, the Executive Vice President of Operations will, in accordance with the company’s core values, effectively lead the organization’s current and future investments to optimize long-term value creation and operating cash flow generation.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Oversee the Company’s operations and assets in conjunction with the CEO, which currently includes investments in developable real estate, rental properties, hospitality operations, and marketable securities.
- Lead efforts to pursue new business opportunities in conjunction with the CEO and third-party advisors, including due diligence, integration, and effective partnership with future portfolio company management teams.
- Establish and foster business and community relationships.
- Analyze risk and return of prospective, in-process, and completed projects, holdings, investments, and transactions in conjunction with the financial and tax team.
- Understand, analyze, and interpret operational accounting reports, statements, and income tax ramifications.
- Review and assess corporate and real estate legal documents and agreements in conjunction with the legal team.
- Gain understanding of the hospitality industry and collaborate with the Company’s hospitality management executive team.
- Collaborate/communicate with the Company’s executive team, business partners, and service providers.
- Oversee employee compensation, including salary administration, and incentive programs.
- 10+ years of industry experience through direct participation, business analysis, and/or advisory roles, and demonstrated competency with cost management, financial planning and strategy, and financial diagnosis.
- Highly effective leader of people and team player who models and inspires innovation, responsiveness, trust, dedication, self-motivation, and patience.
- Aligned with the core values of the company.
- Real estate knowledge is preferred.
- Corporate transactions (e.g., mergers, acquisitions, divestitures) and capital financing experience is preferred.
- Experience in contract and vendor management.
- Adept at problem-solving, decision-making, process management, and multitasking.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Highly proficient with spreadsheet software applications and a broad understanding of technology.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.