Chief Marketing Officer
A private equity-backed multi-brand omnichannel marketer and supplier of light equipment and productivity-enhancing and marketing consumables to the automotive collision, mechanical repair, and dealership industries.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) reports to the President and leads a team of direct reports, while also working collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team.
The CMO is responsible for developing and executing on the company’s overall brand architecture and marketing strategy.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Create an appropriate enterprise-wide brand architecture.
- Develop marketing plans and appropriate strategies for each of the brands.
- Enhance and maintain the brands’ websites.
- Develop and execute on an appropriate catalogue schedule.
- Develop and track relevant KPIs to measure impact and effectiveness of catalogue, SEO optimization, and other marketing initiatives.
- Build and lead a high-performing team to support the brand architecture and all marketing initiatives.
- Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team that drives growth and margin across the business.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a comprehensive marketing program across multiple brands.
- Prior blend of B2B and B2C marketing experience; experience in auto body collision and repair markets or adjacent industries is a plus.
- Classic training in a best-in-class consumer goods company.
- Experience leading digital marketing, including SEO.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and experience in a high-growth, middle-market company environment.
- Able to work onsite; currently located in the greater Chicago area.
- College degree required, preferably in a related field.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and participation in the company’s MIP/equity plan as well as a competitive benefits package.