Midwest-based omnichannel retailer that includes traditional retail stores and two online businesses.
This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
The Brand Manager will assume full responsibility for the brand, ensuring e-Commerce and marketing strategies drive profitable sales growth, including pricing, promotion, and distribution of the products and services.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the overall brand strategy with a focus on e-Commerce as the primary sales channel.
- Lead all aspects of, with support from outside agencies, e-Commerce sales and distribution of product.
- Develop new and improved products that meet the brand goals and objectives.
- Advance product branding and provide analysis for trends in consumer spending.
- Ensure current products align with developing consumer wants and needs.
- Partner with the marketing team and outside agencies to implement brand visuals initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and oversee brand information tracking, pricing, lists, spending, and promotions.
- Assist in development and execution of research initiatives; monitor marketing trends and competitor strategies to stay relevant in the marketplace.
- Interact with other departments to ensure communication and coordination of brand initiatives.
- Experience in successfully leading a new product launch in the e-Commerce marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thought processes to develop, recommend, and implement strategies and programs that address branding techniques that drive the company’s goals and objectives.
- Exemplary project management skills with experience partnering with outside agencies.
- Outstanding verbal communication and people management skills that lead to the development of strong, long-term interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to conduct business and communicate professionally with the public and outside media outlets.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking and planning under conditions of changing priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.