An independent, advisory focused, privately held investment bank that provides merger & acquisition and financial advisory services for privately held, private equity owned, not-for-profit, and publicly traded companies, as well as municipalities. Advisory services include company sales, recapitalizations, capital raises of debt & equity, corporate carve outs, special situations, management buyouts, corporate valuations, fairness opinions and business consulting. The company serves clients in a wide range of industries, including automotive aftermarket, building products, business services, consumer products, convenience retail, downstream energy, healthcare, and industrial products.
The client is seeking a Vice President to add to its growing team in either existing verticals or to help create a new one. At the direction of a Managing Director or Director, the Vice President serves as the team lead for day-to-day transaction management, working directly with other group members to execute all facets of a transaction, and to assist in marketing efforts.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, transaction-focused team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage a team of associates and analysts.
- Previous middle market M&A experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree from an accredited institution; excellent academic track record.
- Preferred: Holder or candidate of any of the following designations: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA).
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package. This is an excellent long-term opportunity with equity ownership potential.