Global manufacturer and distributor of consumer products headquartered on the East Coast.
This position will report to the Executive Vice President and leads a team of five, along with several cross-functional teams globally.
The VP Corporate Communications serves as the top communications role for the company and acts as the voice of the CEO, in addition to leading all internal and external communications programs.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, a comprehensive communications plan that supports the overall company strategy and key initiatives.
- Work, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, to facilitate and produce all internal and employee communications including town hall meetings, newsletters, announcements, and other correspondence.
- Support and collaborate with the executive team on all executive communication to internal and external audiences.
- Produce communications materials to support investor relations and related calls, road shows, and meetings.
- Prepare customer and prospective customer decks and supporting communication materials.
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the executive team, all press releases, news conferences, crisis communication, and other media related endeavors.
- Prepare, at the direction of the executive team, all written and verbal communications for Board of Directors and related presentations and meetings.
- Coordinate and oversee logistics and content for global meetings and conferences.
- 15+ years in a senior level corporate communications role supporting a publicly traded company.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to assimilate quickly into new management teams.
- Exemplary communications skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to travel up to 30% of work time.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in an advanced communications program preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.