Global producer and marketer of consumer goods.
This position reports to the Chief People Officer and will build and lead a small team as well as manage external resources.
The VP Corporate Communications and Community Partnerships serves as the top communications leader for the company and acts as the voice of the CEO, in addition to leading all internal and external communications programs.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Develop, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, a comprehensive communications plan that supports the overall company strategy and key initiatives.
- Ensure the company has a seamless communications narrative around all of its stakeholders, including employees, consumers, and shareholders.
- Work, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, to facilitate and produce all internal and employee communications including town hall meetings, newsletters, announcements, and other correspondence.
- Support and collaborate with the executive team on all executive communication to internal and external audiences.
- Develop, in collaboration with the executive leadership team, a comprehensive community partnership strategy that serves as an extension of the brand and the company’s overall ESG commitment and strategy.
- Prepare customer and prospective customer decks and supporting communication materials.
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the executive team, all press releases, news conferences, crisis communication, and other media-related endeavors.
- Prepare, at the direction of the executive team, all written and verbal communications for Board of Directors and related presentations and meetings.
- Coordinate and oversee logistics and content for global meetings and conferences.
- 15+ years in a senior level corporate communications role, ideally supporting a publicly traded company.
- Experience with consumer brands strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to assimilate quickly into new management teams.
- Exemplary communications skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in an advanced communications program preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.