Private equity-backed engineering services firm specializing in real estate.
This position will report directly to the President and lead a team of business development and sales support professionals.
As the (Senior) Vice President and Chief Growth Officer, your mission is to accelerate growth through leading the business development pipeline, implementing best practices for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and developing the necessary sales and marketing processes. Your team will include business development and sales operations professionals who act as the face and voice of the company’s growth, connecting directly with industry leaders and decision-makers. Reporting directly to the company’s President, your accomplishments will directly impact the top-line achievement of the company.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Serve as a member of the organization’s leadership team, responsible for the strategic development and execution of the company’s growth plans.
- Represent the company on the front lines; actively engage with top-tier executives with existing and prospective clients and build innovative referral partnerships across the asset management industry.
- Your role goes beyond strategy; you will be responsible to execute strategic plans, capture, and close deals that align with the company’s product and service criteria, and to reflect the company’s core values at all times.
- Manage clients and technical staff from project inception to completion.
- Own the end-to-end prospect to project lifecycle through leadership of the business development and sales operations teams.
- Effectively develop and manage the business development resources and staff to maximize company growth.
- Plan, develop, and implement branding strategies to be successful across digital and customer domains.
- Work alongside the client management team to develop pricing and proposal outcomes that generate growth.
- Lead, mentor, coach, and institutionalize a business development approach that increases reach and lessens key client dependencies.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with professionals, business owners, and other key stakeholders in target industries.
- Keep senior leadership and stakeholders informed on deal flow, industry trends, and business development activities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in equivalent engineering services or commercial real estate deal-making.
- Strong strategic aptitude with an energetic, assertive, and can-do approach to work.
- Experience leading teams through change with an ability to build a winning culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience operating in a data-driven and analytical environment with KPIs to measure and drive appropriate business outcomes.
- Executive-level communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – with an ability to build productive and lasting relationships across the real estate and engineering industry.
- Ethics above reproach with a strong moral compass to guide an organization in the right direction.
- A validated track record of driving results.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree in related field preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.