Market Director, South Central Florida
Multi-unit owner and operator of a national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and childcare experience for children and families. Franchise Owners, Leadership Teams, and School Staff partner with parents to help build the right foundation for future learning and for life.
The Market Director reports to the owner and leads a team of school directors, educators, and staff within each location.
The Market Director is responsible for operational, financial, and strategic leadership of multiple school locations, including P&L accountability, enrollment, quality, and service. The Market Director helps drive all key strategic initiatives and is expected to set the tone for the organization through his/her effort, visibility, and energetic leadership.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Work with the school teams to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control to produce profit.
- Analyze and establish both customized and scalable strategies for meeting company objectives; apply an analytical and continuous improvement mindset to the business.
- Perform periodic and quarterly business reviews to ensure performance and make key strategic decisions as needed to deliver on the company’s financials.
- Build a culture of excellence by developing and leading a high performing team that provides exemplary programming and superior customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Maintain full compliance of all regulatory standards and requirements in accordance with corporate policies and standards.
- Ensure all school equipment and facilities are clean, safe, and well-maintained at all times.
- Provide operational support/leadership to school directors, educators, and staff within each location, creating systems, processes, and procedures, and establish solid operating infrastructure.
- Utilize a hands-on, engaged approach to leading each location, including appropriate staffing levels and financial performance.
- Communicate regularly and transparently with the owner and school leaders, utilizing thoroughly researched and well thought out strategies and plans for execution.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in early childhood development, including at least two years’ experience in a licensed childcare facility, kindergarten, or early childhood program preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience leading dispersed teams across multiple locations.
- Sound business acumen with P&L experience to include building and adhering to budgets, reporting, planning, and analysis.
- A degree in early childhood education, primary education, or related field, strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset with the ability to take on additional responsibility over time.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.