Company is a multinational manufacturer producing adhesive solutions that help improve the work, products, or lives of their customers and employs over 4,800 people worldwide.
The Head of Regional Marketing will report to the President and Regional Manager, North America, and lead a team of four direct reports: E-commerce Specialist, Business Development Manager, Regional Marcom Manager, and Regional Marketing Operations Manager. Additionally, the individual will manage six indirect reports: Senior Marketing Operations Specialist, Marketing Operations Specialist, two Digital Marketing Strategists, Corporate Communications Specialist, and an Account-Based Marketing Specialist.
The Head of Regional Marketing focuses on providing leadership, strategy development and implementation, marketing training, maintaining standards/alignment, and overseeing the daily operations of the marketing operations team in support of global marketing initiatives and the strategic business plan.
Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Lead a team in development and execution of strategies for the marketing operations function.
- Develop a high-performing strategic marketing team, including hiring and developing high performing talent and succession.
- As a member of the management team, continue the evolution of marketing from a support function to a key strategic lever in achieving the business objectives.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy that will support the strategic business plan.
- Be the voice of the customer within the organization and lead market research and intelligence efforts to inform strategy and tactical choices from the market and customer need across key global markets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives, including but not limited to global, regional, and local colleagues, customers, and teams.
- Reflect, articulate, and promote the mission, vision, and brand, to ensure all internal and external communications adhere to brand standards.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing operations with a strong background in developing and executing digital, branding and pricing strategies.
- Proven ability to develop and execute complex strategic business and marketing plans.
- Digital marketing experience required, including SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, analytics, etc.
- Experience in establishing account-based marketing programs and developing alignment with sales teams.
- Ability to connect creative thinking and bold actions to business results.
- Executive presence and the ability to communicate up and down the organization.
- Travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, business administration, or related field; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.