Publicly traded company headquartered in the Southeast.
The Head of Digital reports to the Executive Vice President and leads a team of 40.
The Head of Digital is responsible for redefining and executing on the short-term and long-term digital capabilities across the organization by serving the company’s leader and integrator of a clearly defined, forward-thinking digital strategy.
Specific duties include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- In collaboration with cross functional teams, lead the redefining process for the organization’s digital strategy including a common view of success and cohesiveness around strategy, objectives, reporting, financials, and management.
- Attract and develop top talent that aligns with digital innovation and collaboration across the company.
- Establish process and metrics that measure the ROI on digital projects; anchor the digital business model to the balance sheet as a critical driver of income growth.
- Ensure the organization’s digital capabilities deliver a cohesive and positive experience for customers across all channels.
- Monitor quality of capability deployment in terms of reliability, scalability, and fraud/risk.
- Maintain current knowledge of the broader industry including access to a relevant industry network to support the digital direction and decision-making.
- Build partnerships with internal technology leaders, business line owners, and external third parties to enable and optimize the digital strategy.
- Collaborate with team members across the enterprise to align organizational readiness, enhance the return on investment, and manage the impact to customers.
- Clarify digital design principles and standards to influence the development of digital experiences across the organization.
- Oversee capital spend, digital P&Ls, and key indicators to support the strategic and financial goals of the organization.
- Minimum of 10 years of digital channel leadership with at least eight of those within financial services.
- Adept collaborator and communicator; works effectively across all levels and lines of business.
- Able to engage and energize teams, drive alignment, and develop followership.
- Solid business and financial acumen, including balance sheet and P&L management.
- Demonstrated track record of developing business cases to justify potential spending needs; experience negotiating software, hardware, and consulting agreements.
- Strong network for accessing and utilizing best practices in the digital space, emerging technologies, and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Commensurate with experience, including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.