A multi-billion-dollar global manufacturer based in the southeast.
This position reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, leads a team of two OD professionals and an administrative professional, and has dotted line responsibility for global partners in the Organizational Development Center of Excellence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Head of Organizational Development collaborates with global leaders across the company to identify and implement strategic and operational capabilities in support of the company’s mission. Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Succession planning
- Performance management and goal alignment
- Employee engagement and retention
- Leadership development
- Training and development
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Strong HR generalist background with 5-10+ years hands-on practical OD leadership experience in a complex, global corporation. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Collaborative leader; able to work cross-functionally and build relationships across all areas of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy and build OD programs from the ground up.
- Data orientation; able to process and synthesize large amounts of data into key points for communication at various levels within the organization.
- Excellent communicator; able to influence in a succinct manner.
- Working knowledge of Workday.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.