A global business to business service provider.
Reports to the Chief Executive Officer, North America and the Global Chief Finance Officer; plays a key role in supporting senior leadership and partnering across the organization; leads a team of approximately 250 across multiple locations.
The Chief Financial Officer will serve as a member of the senior leadership team and oversee the finance and accounting functions for a $2 billion division of a growing enterprise. Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Lead key processes related to the company’s fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting, auditing, and strategic planning / long-range financial forecasting; provide meaningful input on strategy and full financial analysis of risks, opportunities, and strategic alternatives.
- Build collaborative relationships with the CEO, COO, business development, and other relevant departments to develop the strategic plan.
- Build and lead a high performing team responsible for budgeting, reporting, auditing, and more.
- Demonstrate insightful and proactive use of financial analysis techniques, tools, systems, and concepts enabling strategic partnering to executives to drive business results.
- Champion the transformation of the financial business process and tools through the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Streamline and standardize financial reporting, planning, and analysis; fully leverage financial systems and create meaningful KPIs to track business performance.
- Provide direct and meaningful feedback to operations and functional teams on performance, including developing robust plans to drive margin improvement.
- Ensure finance functions continue to evolve via technology and process change.
- Ensure the integrity, consistency, and timeliness of financial data being reported; assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure tight controls over all financial systems to reduce cost and ensure an environment of no surprises.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience leading large scale finance operations and teams of 30+; experience in B2B services industry is a plus.
- Proven track record in finance and accounting, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills across complex relationships and high-volume procurement.
- A willingness and ability to understand new issues quickly and make sound decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence, develop trust, and create a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- Six Sigma experience, at least at a sponsorship level, preferred.
- Energetic, proactive leader who is strategic but also capable of diving into details, and who possesses good judgement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required; master’s degree or MBA preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and benefits package.