Global producer and marketer of consumer goods.
- Provide operational, fiduciary, and strategic oversight of the business to the owners.
- Mentor, support, challenge, and advise the executive management team.
- Provide insight, business perspective, and expertise that is otherwise unavailable to the company’s management team and owners.
- Provide access through networking to potential business opportunities, resources, and expertise to support the company’s growth.
- Demonstrated track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility; mid-career executive with a bright, fluid intellect.
- Prior Board experience in the not-for-profit, private, or public sector preferred.
- Strong strategic acumen and progressive thinker; able to balance the long-term view against the short-term needs of the company.
- Personality ‘fit’ into the culture of the existing Board; team-oriented.
- Philosophically aligned with an enthusiast, brand-driven entity focused on growth and innovation.
- Experience in the consumer goods, retail, or wholesale distribution industries is a plus.
Paid per quarterly meeting plus annual stock grant or cash equivalent.