After the Impact Fund is a nonprofit foundation that facilitates mental health treatment and support for veterans, retired professional athletes, and executives with injuries that are seen and unseen. Through partnerships with major medical specialists, After the Impact Fund has access to outstanding treatment for behavioral and mental health challenges including, but not limited to, PTSD, TBI, depression, and addiction.
For more information, please visit After the Impact Fund’s website at aftertheimpactfund.org.
The Executive Director (ED) reports to the Board of Directors and leads a team of two. As the program grows, the ED will build a team to support this growth.
The Executive Director will serve as the face of the organization, uphold the mission, provide effective leadership, and build strategic and financially sound partnerships.
Specific duties will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
- In conjunction with the Board of Directors, continually assessing the organization’s mission, strategic plan, application process, and goals to address the needs of military veterans, professional athletes, executives, and their families.
- Leading all facets of the operation including budgeting and other financial matters, hiring and developing staff, and ensuring quality provision of client services.
- Providing leadership, oversight, and management of all fundraising efforts; identifying and cultivating new and existing funding sources and strategies.
- Establishing and cultivating corporate partnerships.
- Creating partnerships with medical partners and establishing a pro bono medical program for After the Impact Fund recipients.
- Serving as the face of the organization, effectively “telling the story” and conveying the value proposition of the organization to potential supporters, partners, clients, and others across the country.
- Demonstrated sound business acumen; experience leading the fiscal and administrative aspects of an organization.
- Minimum seven years of successful fund development experience, leveraging funding and granting sources.
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams.
- Experience developing and executing the vision, mission, and strategy for an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent public relations and marketing skills; event planning and execution, press releases, social media, presentations, and attracting celebrity advocates.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.